UPS Service provides installation services to meet critical business needs regardless of size or complexity. Our engineers can draw on extensive practical experience gained in many installation and commissioning assignments.
Our services include:
- On-site requirements check-up and recommendations (space, environmental conditions – temperature and humidity, electrical wirings switches, circuit breakers and etc.)
- Full mechanical inspection of device and installation area
- Full installation including battery cabinets assembly and connection
- Checking parameters and onsite configuration
- Commissioning and start-up of devices
- Testing device in different operational modes
- Basic operational training for client’s technical personnel
The commissioning of Critical Power supply systems provided to ensure that it is compatible with the manufacturer and local electrical standards and regulations and customer’s working environment. UPS Service staff performs the commissioning service within a quality process standard by ensuring that your equipment will be delivered in a safe, reliable and operational condition.
We provide jobs completion report which is signed by our engineer and client’s representative. Please note that warranty for certain equipment is valid only in case of installation and start-up by authorized personnel.